Sweetser Affiliate Network
What is the Sweetser Affiliate Network?
Sweetser’s Affiliate Program includes individual and group counseling for clients with mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
Sweetser partners with independently licensed clinicians who are committed to working with Mainers struggling with a mental health and/or substance use disorder. Sweetser strives to support these licensed professionals in the communities where they live and work so that quality, accessible treatment is available to clients from childhood through adulthood in all parts of the State. Our Sweetser affiliates include LCSWs, LCPCs, LMFTs, LADCs, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and psychiatrists.
Benefits of Becoming a Sweetser Affiliate
- Quality Assurance and Support of Clinical Documentation
- Access to Clinical Supervision and Consultation
- Agency & State of Maine Updates
- Billing Services and Credentialing: MaineCare and Commercial Insurances
- Rapid payment of claims
- Educational opportunities through the Sweetser Training Institute (50% discount)
- Council on Accreditation
- Confidence in working with an agency with over 185 years of history
Interested in Joining?
We'd love to discuss the advantages of joining our Affiliate Network. Call to speak with us today:
Manager of Affiliates